Walk for Life
The Choices Annual Walk for Life fundraiser is here! This is a great way for you to get involved and support the work of promoting abundant life here in Chattanooga. It’s easy!
Sign up as an individual or as part of a team, recruit sponsors for you or your team, and then walk with us, either in person or virtually, on June 26, 2021. Sign up to set up your own fundraising page and invite others to donate. We will have tons of prizes for our top fundraisers so be sure to spread the word!
- Click “participate” and either create your own team or join one that has already been created by your friend/family member.
- Once your personal fundraising page has been created, you will be able to set your own fundraising goal, upload a personal picture so others can find you, and share on social media to get sponsors!
- *** REMINDER, GENEROUS PRIZES WILL BE GIVEN TO THE TOP FUNDRAISERS! ***
CREATE A FACEBOOK FUNDRAISER:
- Visit https://www.facebook.com/fundraisers
- Select ‘Choices Chattanooga’ as your nonprofit.
- Fill in the fundraiser details including the amount you hope to raise and why you want to support Choices.
- Click the ‘Create’ button to finish the process!
- That’s it! Then you can share your post to build momentum and gain more support.
If I have multiple people in my family participating how do I sign them up?
First, create your “team“. Once your information is filled out you will be able to go back and sign up your family, just be sure to have them select your team name!
Will everyone on my team get a t-shirt and water bottle?
Every person on your team that raises at least $50 will receive a water bottle. When they reach $100 or more, they will receive a water bottle AND a Walk for Life t-shirt!
In person participants will be given their merch packets at Camp Jordan on the day of the walk (June 26th) *virtual participants will be able to pick up their packets during office hours the week of the walk (June 21st).
Additional t-shirts and water bottles will be sold the day of the event.
Does everyone on my team have to be there for the walk?
Your team can walk virtually or in person!
Masks are optional. We will continue to monitor the Hamilton County Health Department and CDC Recommendations. We encourage you to do what is best for you and your family!