What will your legacy be?
We all have a legacy, what will yours be?
You can have a lasting impact on Choices by making a planned gift. Commonly given through a will or trust, a planned gift can be more than a bequest.
Below are some typical ways to leave a legacy for future generations.
- Make a gift in my will or trust
- Gift appreciated assets (investments, property)
- Establish a charitable gift annuity that creates income for you
- Make Choices a beneficiary of my donor advised fund
- Make Choices a beneficiary of my life insurance
- Make a gift through my 401(k) or IRA
To learn more about planned giving or to let us know that you have already designated a gift to Choices in your long-term plans please contact Jennie Landreth, Carol Ann Ferguson, or Kelly Stultz.