We are committed to establishing mutually beneficial relationships with churches who are as committed as we are to defending and promoting the sanctity of human life. Churches partner with Choices in a variety of ways including:
Please join us in praying over the work God is doing at Choices every day! We would love to be added to your prayer list as we too pray for your ministry.
We want to be a resource to your church on how to open the dialogue with tough conversations.
- Invite us to come and share the heartbeat of Choices with your small group, Sunday school class, and youth groups. If you can’t have a speaker, we have videos available as well.
- We have speakers that can talk on a variety of topics such as: post abortion support, unplanned pregnancies, educating youth groups, men’s services, how to get involved, etc.
Advertise our needs for volunteers.
- Individual – Opportunities include occasional volunteering to once a week at the center.
- Group – Opportunities include cleaning the center, outdoor work, painting/maintenance, etc.
All our services are 100% free. Pray about partnering with us financially to reach more clients and create a culture of life in our community.
- Prayerfully consider giving a monthly gift or an annual donation.
- Coordinate a baby bottle campaign with your congregation, small group, or Sunday school. Families/Individuals are given baby bottles to fill with monetary donations that go directly towards supporting our clients.
- Host a baby shower with your congregation, small group, or Sunday school, where members come together to bring new items to stock our baby boutique for the Moms and Dads enrolled in our EWYL parenting classes.
We would love to share our upcoming events with your congregation via bulletin announcements, church announcements, website, or social media shares.
- Annual Fundraising Banquet: October 22nd, 2020 – Invite your pastor to come and join us. Host a table (free) and invite members of your congregation.
- Sanctity of Human Life Sunday: January 19th, 2020 – Invite us to come and share with your congregation about the importance of this day and what it means to have reverence for life. If you can’t have a speaker, we also have videos and bulletin inserts.
- Annual Community Baby Shower partnering with Moody Radio and J103: February 27th, 2020 – Spread the word among your congregation, come out and volunteer, and/or consider donating items for our baby boutique.
- Walk for Life: April 18th, 2020 – Put together a group to come and walk in support of life in our community!
Here is a list of our church partners:
- Abba’s House
- Central Baptist Church
- Bible Way Baptist Church
- Brainerd Baptist Church
- Brainerd Hills Baptist Church
- Calvary Baptist Church of Red Bank
- Calvary Chapel Chattanooga
- Calvary Chapel Hixson
- Church of the Highlands
- City Church of Chattanooga
- Community Baptist Church of Hixson
- Concord Baptist Church
- Covenant Presbyterian Church
- Cross Roads Baptist Church
- Eastwood Church
- Friendship Baptist Church
- Good Shepherd Lutheran Church
- Grace Baptist Church
- Grace Church of Catoosa
- Hickory Valley Baptist Church
- Hickory Valley Christian Church
- Hixson Presbyterian Church
- Lakeview First Baptist Church
- Life Gate Baptist Church
- Lighthouse Baptist Church
- Lookout Mountain Presbyterian Church
- Lookout Valley Baptist Church
- Meadowview Baptist Church
- Middle Cross Baptist Church
- Mile Straight Baptist Church
- New City Fellowship
- New Heights Baptist Church
- New Home Baptist Church of Trenton
- Peavine Baptist Church
- Red Bank Baptist Church
- Restoration Church of Chattanooga
- Ridgedale Baptist Church
- Savannah Bay Baptist Church
- Sequoyah Baptist Tabernacle
- Signal Mountain Bible Church
- Signal Mountain Presbyterian Church
- Silverdale Baptist Church
- St. Elmo Presbyterian Church
- Stanley Heights Baptist Church
- Mission Bridge Church
- Stuart Heights Baptist Church
- Trenton First Baptist Church
- Tyner United Methodist Church
- Venue Church
- Victory Baptist Church
- Woodland Park Baptist Church